DOS Gamer US @equdoelxa

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Still Alive…

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Still Alive…

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Tuesday, 11th January 2005 - 00:00
It's been a little quiet over the last few days, but I thought i'd re-assure you all that, I am still here, i've just been working on the bit of DOS Gamer you don't get to see. Has anyone heard about Super Galactic Alphabet??? Like a secret code language from the Commander Keen games. Well i've had great fun creating an English to SGA translator. Also, fancy knowing who's signed in today?? This is not the greatest set of updates, but still fun.

Reply to Still Aliveďż˝

You need to log in to post a reply.