DOS Gamer US @riufpepu

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Let the [DOS Game] Junkies, have their [DOS Game] Fixes

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Let the [DOS Game] Junkies, have their [DOS Game] Fixes

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Wednesday, 27th December 2006 - 00:00
OK im taking advantage of this work-free period to cram DGZ with even more great games, this is being helped after my ISP upped my connection to 5.5Mbs i'm only paying for 2Mb so i'm not complaining. Today we start with Masque Blackjack , Luigi And Spaghetti , Low Blow, Lunar Lander, Mean Streets, Sango Fighter, Soccer Kid, Toyota Celica GT Rally, The Train: Escape to Normandy, Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends, Wrath Of The Demon and in a zero day turnaround Worms, after a request on the message board this morning. I did add LHX Attack Chopper and Yumemizaka a couple of days ago but forgot to give 'em a mention.

Reply to Let the [DOS Game] Junkies, have their [DOS Game] Fixes

You need to log in to post a reply.