DOS Gamer US @wusian

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Uber Update

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Uber Update

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Tuesday, 4th January 2005 - 00:00
Here are some fantastic games just added to DOS Gamer Elite, Arnhem, Short Line and Alien Phobia. There was a request some time ago for King's Quest. I did'nt know which game to add (there are 7) so I decided to add all seven, along with walkthroughs, just incase your stuck trying to complete one of the games. The Kings Quest Series compriese of the episodes: Kings Quest 1: Quest for the Crown, Kings Quest 1: VGA Remake, Kings Quest 2: Romancing the Throne, Kings Quest 3: To Heir is Human, Kings Quest 4: The Perils of Rosella, Kings Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder and Kings Quest 6: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow. I also updated Bio Menace Yesterday, Apogee have now released the full game as Freeware.

Reply to Uber Update

You need to log in to post a reply.