DOS Gamer US @ozucpefos

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

3 More Classics

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · 3 More Classics

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Friday, 7th January 2005 - 00:00
There was a request for Sierra's Gold Rush, Also I've added an ASCII Air Traffic Controller Simulation game and a pre-historic themed strategy game called Ugh.

Deathdealer9978 169
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 26th Jan 2007

Posted - Saturday, 26th July 2008 - 03:44
1. open the config.ini file in the games directory.
2. Change the line that says SourcePath=C:\roth to SourcePath=C:\
3. Change the line that says DestinationPath=C:\roth to DestinationPath=C:\
4. Save the changes.
5. Drag the ROTH.exe file and drop it on the dosbox shortcut.
6. The intro screen will start, but now when you hit the esc key the game will run.

This method worked for me when I tried it.

Tlegasse 2
DOS Gamer Newbie
Location: United States
Member Since: 18th Jun 2008