DOS Gamer US @xevootuj

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Is it a bird? Is it Plane? No its an update!

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Is it a bird? Is it Plane? No its an update!

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 16th January 2005 - 00:00
I did say two days ago I felt an update was just around the corner, so here are 10 splendid classics to enjoy. Firstly there are two great brainteasers Triskelion and Flux, the french hangman game Pendu. A very old platform Montezuma's Revenge and an old game with a new twist Lazer Chess, a typical shoot-em Flying Tigers and an interesting Firefighter game .... its in ASCII!! Then there was a request for Quest for Glory games, so I added Quest for Glory, Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire and Quest for Glory III: Wages of War. Have fun

Reply to Is it a bird? Is it Plane? No its an update!

You need to log in to post a reply.