DOS Gamer US @ujamiujvi

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

More new stuff

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · More new stuff

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Monday, 5th September 2005 - 00:00
I'm getting stuck into re-building this site into what it's former self, today I reworked the download pages slightly, I know there is a couple of bad links if you stumble across one you can report it in one click, please help me out :-)
You can also now submit game cheats/hints/walk-throught etc on each game's review page, neat eh?

Max_Payne 48
DOS Gamer Fan
Member Since: 3rd May 2007

Posted - Friday, 8th August 2008 - 22:17

Having trouble getting onto the FTP sever, I can't seem

to connect to it.

A great game though, I used to have it on some

huge old floppy discs.

Max_Payne39668.9600578704

Reply to More new stuff

You need to log in to post a reply.