DOS Gamer US @ukibuike

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

390 games!

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · 390 games!

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Thursday, 15th September 2005 - 00:00
Just added 10 games. Thats more than double yesterday's update and only 10 away from 400 games, and what a wide selection of games they are to, Vlak, Vulcan, Vette, Vegas Gambler, Vaxine, Excelsior, Family Fued, Faces,Face Off and last but by no means least Astrotit. Watch this space for 400 games.

Deathdealer9978 169
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 26th Jan 2007

Posted - Friday, 1st August 2008 - 19:51
I can't believe that jerk wanted to get some free advertising after making you pull the games.

Max_Payne 48
DOS Gamer Fan
Member Since: 3rd May 2007

Posted - Thursday, 7th August 2008 - 02:31
This person is a major jerk to think that you would give him free publicity after ordering you to remove games and threatening with legal action.

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Thursday, 7th August 2008 - 05:19

I think the best part was pointing out Flash games are not compatable with DOS

Reply to 390 games!

You need to log in to post a reply.