DOS Gamer US @jaahuub

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

400 Games Online!

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · 400 Games Online!

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Tuesday, 20th September 2005 - 00:00
All day i've been thing, damn it, I have 397 games, only three more. So the first thing I did when I laid my hands on a computer was add three games, just to hit that 400 target. Now its time for a new target, 100 new games in 28 days, taking the total to 500. The newbies are Gemworld, Supernova and Mines Of Titan. Also this counts as a double-daily update, I added 4 games at around 1am this morning and this batch was added around 9pm!

Reply to 400 Games Online!

You need to log in to post a reply.