DOS Gamer US @bafoiniq

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Busy Weeekend

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Busy Weeekend

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 20th November 2005 - 00:00
Some slick new changes added over the weekend. Firstly the game review pages have had a little facelift, as has the download pages. Each category view, now shows 15 games at a time, with screenshots. Also I added an excellent game Quest for Al-Qa'eda - The Hunt for Bin Laden which is freeware. Made a few minor tweaks (again) to the login system, (one day it may be perfect). I'm going to add a new section in the very near future....Game music, you will be able to download just the music, ripped from the games on DOS Gamer. Also the Emulation section is finally online. What a productive weekend.

Reply to Busy Weeekend

You need to log in to post a reply.