DOS Gamer US @ifbusojri

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Maintenance

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Maintenance

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Thursday, 24th November 2005 - 00:00
Yesterday was a bit of a maintenance day, I added another download mirror, which should free up some bandwidth from the server. I fixed the download links for Batman The Movie and Blort. I'm adding a walkthrough section, if anybody has the skill to complete some games on DOS Gamer, and the creative flair to write a walkthrough guide, please email me. Also I will add as many game 'manuals' or readme files that I can find. A section in the pipeline is game music. (Literally sountracks ripped from DOS Games.) I also fixed the comment boards for each game, user names weren't being shown for the poster. XP SP 2 Users, who are having problems downloading can read this guide.

Reply to Maintenance

You need to log in to post a reply.