DOS Gamer US @ahhitwuf

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Merry Xmas

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Merry Xmas

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Saturday, 24th December 2005 - 00:00
Firsty let me begin by getting into the spirit of the season, and wishing aall you happy surfers a merry xmas and a happy new year. Secondly, You may have noticed DOS Gamer has been rather quiet at the moment, Just to let you know there are quite a few surprises next year planned for DOS Gamer. Today I decided to re-work the search system, you can now search the web, right here from DOS Gamer. How neat. Also i've re-jigged the Top Download pages, you can now choose to see the most / least downloads, in addition you can view the most rated downloads and see toadys last 50 downloads. All that coding...

Reply to Merry Xmas

You need to log in to post a reply.