DOS Gamer US @cetiehapu

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

While the boss is away....I will play....review....screenshot....upload

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · While the boss is away....I will play....review....screenshot....upload

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Thursday, 29th December 2005 - 00:00
The first batch of updates for almost a month now, but here are twelve classics to play on the long cold winter's nights that we seem to be enduring at the moment. Well the new games are Playroom, Xenon, Xenon 2 - Megablast, Zeliard, The Games Winter Challenge, X-COM: UFO Defense, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, Wizball, World Karate Championship, World Cup Soccer, Puzzle Fun Pak and Adventure Fun pack. Have fun and stay warm.

Reply to While the boss is away....I will play....review....screenshot....upload

You need to log in to post a reply.