DOS Gamer US @nandiq

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

22 Uploads of gaming pleasure

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · 22 Uploads of gaming pleasure

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 29th January 2006 - 00:00
What a busy weekend of uploads, firstly I would like to give a shout to curien1000 for uploading Lost In Time, Dinopark Tycoon, Pirates Gold, Strife, Prince Of Persia 2 and Ultima I. Incidently I was going to add most of the Ultima games in the near future, so I thought no time like the present and uploaded Ultima I, Ultima II, Ultima III, Ultima IV, Ultima V and Ultima VI. Then I got carried away and uploaded Streetrod, Ninja Rabbits, Hard Hat Mack, Rocket Raid, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Nicky Boom, Cargo Bay, Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy, Baroll, Barney Bear Goes to Space and Quake. Enjoy!

Tigers_kitten 25
DOS Gamer Fan
Member Since: 15th Jan 2007

Posted - Monday, 17th November 2008 - 16:23
These aren't dos games

Reply to 22 Uploads of gaming pleasure

You need to log in to post a reply.