DOS Gamer US @asmegzel

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

621 Games online!

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · 621 Games online!

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 5th February 2006 - 00:00
With great thanks to curien1000, we have some excellent Strategy & RPG games for todays update. Such gems include, Genghis Khan & Genghis Khan II, Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Romance of The Three Kingdoms III, Bandit Kings of Ancient China, Nobunagas Ambition, Nobunagas Ambition II, Command & Conquer, Fantasy General, Master of Magic, Caesar II and Hammer of the Gods. Aswell as this I also mangaged to squeeze in Cheesy Invaders, Links: The Challenge of Golf, Hi Octane and Duke Nukem 3D. That 621 games available on DOS Gamer.

Reply to 621 Games online!

You need to log in to post a reply.