DOS Gamer US @ohdiibo

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

<s>Three</s> Four great games

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · <s>Three</s> Four great games

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Thursday, 2nd March 2006 - 00:00
Firstly I added Carmageddon last month but it looks like I didn't post a news item about it. Next a great game got put online today, Sly's Hangman uploaded by the developer, 150 community points to the good man! Next is a game that I spent hours playing in my younger days, Toxic Bunny and last but not least Electric Crayon: Dinos are Forever. Four great games, taking the game count to 670, meaning only 30 games from 700.

Reply to Three Four great games

You need to log in to post a reply.