DOS Gamer US @zaafcuw

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

My DOS games bring all the gamers to the page.

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · My DOS games bring all the gamers to the page.

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Saturday, 8th April 2006 - 00:00
Time to go on some new adventures now with three new exciting DOS games for you then delve into stock market with the fourth game for this update! First become a great pioneer as you master your own independance in The Oregon Trail. And if that isn't enough for you, master the seas and accumulate your wealth in Uncharted Waters I and Uncharted Waters II. Last but not least, dabble in the stock market in 1830 Railroads & Robber Barons.

Reply to My DOS games bring all the gamers to the page.

You need to log in to post a reply.