DOS Gamer US @zuruipeev

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Tweakin' and Transformin'

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · Tweakin' and Transformin'

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Friday, 14th April 2006 - 00:00
No new games online today :-( But I have made a few tweaks to the homepage today, It was annoying me so I moved a few things around. Also i've added a birthday section, in case you curious who's birthday it is today. This info is pooled from profile pages, so if you don't want to be included, just leave out your date-of-birth. Also the last five message board posts can be seen on the front page, which means you no longer have to go to the board, snooping to find new posts. Peace and Enjoy

Reply to Tweakin' and Transformin'

You need to log in to post a reply.