DOS Gamer US @agonwi

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

DOS Gamer gets hacked / funky new features

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · DOS Gamer gets hacked / funky new features

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 28th May 2006 - 00:00
Seems that some fool thought it would be fun to maliciously inject code code into some of the pages at DOS Gamer. It was a good attempt, don't quite understand the logic in putting HTML in javascript tags, meaning nothing happens! But on a more positive note, I have made the search a little smarter, and also if there is only one match you will be taken directly to the games' review page. Now last but not least, I have noticed one or two sites 'borrowing' screenshot images from DGZ, so now they are watermarked!

Reply to DOS Gamer gets hacked / funky new features

You need to log in to post a reply.