DOS Gamer US @evalig

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

More updates than you can shake a stick at!

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · More updates than you can shake a stick at!

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Friday, 4th August 2006 - 00:00
Quite a busy day today, had to re-jig a shed loads of code, for some interesting tricks I have planned for DGZ. If anybody has access to a large FTP server in order for DGZ to create a mirror, let me know. I fixed a couple of downloads today Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure added in the last update seemed to be corrupted, the link for Alien Carnage was also broken. I've added the game Shannara. I've also replaced the screenshot for Major Stryker. Plus there will more great games coming soon�.

Reply to More updates than you can shake a stick at!

You need to log in to post a reply.