DOS Gamer US @eduxuuj

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

A Busy Month

Home · Groups · Site Announcements · A Busy Month

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Monday, 26th September 2022 - 16:20
A few changes have been made this month including....

A few group/forum tweaks, also fixed user posts count.

Added a karma rating, calculated from gameplay, likes, posts, downloads, comments, etc

Added Member Levels in profiles and forums, DOS Gamer Fan, DOS Gamer Pro*, DOS Gamer Staff.

Tidied up the registration pages and profile pages.

Country can now be edited in profile settings (but only if we detect a different one than on your profile)

A few tweaks to the /games/ page. including a tag cloud, and a few new options like country trends.

Also added a new flash game section containing 2000+ games. They play in your browser without a flash plugin.

Finally I imported all the 'old news' from the older version of this site.

Well that's all for this update. More cool things coming soon.

PS: Any new ideas are always welcome.
* A secret invitation only account ;)

Reply to A Busy Month

You need to log in to post a reply.