DOS Gamer US @oqueka

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

I freaking LOVE this place

Home · Groups · General DOS Gaming · I freaking LOVE this place

DOS Gamer Group Message

kristnmadsen 7
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 4th Feb 2007

Posted - Saturday, 24th March 2007 - 05:49
I just wanted to make a post telling everyone how much I freaking LOVE this webpage
I have trouble finding games I like, as I don't really like games that are out now.  Imagine my surprise when I checked for the first time since mid-february, & found not 1, not 5, but 8 games to download!  Including Crusaders!  I haven't played that for years, & I remember my father & I getting the snot beat out of us by the stupid fiend of 6 worlds or whatever

but I'm babbling.  I just wanted to say thank you for hosting this page, & I freaking love it!  I WAS planning on getting some sleep tonight, but that's probably not going to happen now!  XD

Reply to I freaking LOVE this place

You need to log in to post a reply.