DOS Gamer US @gedciaxum

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

I can’t download!

Home · Groups · General DOS Gaming · I can’t download!

DOS Gamer Group Message

csanalosi2 3
DOS Gamer Newbie
Location: Hungary
Member Since: 20th Apr 2006

Posted - Saturday, 12th August 2006 - 17:43

I can't seem to download anything - the website gives me the points for downloading, but the download doesn't begin and the alternative server doesn't work either.  When I try to report it the website verifies that it should be downloading fine.

What am I doing wrong?  I've never had this probelm before, but I tried several games and it's happening with all of them.  I'm not sure what I've changed on my computer in the last couple of days - what could cause that to happen?

Reply to I can�t download!

You need to log in to post a reply.