DOS Gamer US @ihpovemi

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

How can I find more old-school players from Kazakhstan?

Home · Groups · Off Topic · How can I find more old-school players from Kazakhstan?

DOS Gamer Group Message

Mysyk 2
DOS Gamer Newbie
Location: Kazakhstan
Member Since: 4th Jan 2022

Posted - Tuesday, 4th January 2022 - 15:26
I am first time here. I hope I will like this place. I want to find more
old-school and competitive players from Kazakhstan. How can I do this? I
posted my request on every Kazakhstan-related websites, forums, blog
platforms and whatever. Still I couldn't find so many to this day. Do I
need to do special advertising? I also stream such games. I want to find
players for Doom 1-2, Heretic, Hexen, Quake 1-3 and Battlefield 2142
particularly. While it is nice to see foreign players visiting our
servers I want to have more players from my country.

Reply to How can I find more old-school players from Kazakhstan?

You need to log in to post a reply.