DOS Gamer US @iloikeh

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Latest/Recently Added Games

Home · Groups · Suggest · Latest/Recently Added Games

DOS Gamer Group Message

GeeTee 6,734
DOS Gamer Pro
Location: Australia
Member Since: 10th Jun 2008

Posted - Thursday, 25th November 2021 - 00:16
Not sure if the upload date is stored for each game or if new games are even being added, but it would be cool to be able to search for a list of games added after a certain date. Otherwise, maybe a monthly news post listing any games that were added that month?

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Tuesday, 30th November 2021 - 21:36
Yes, I agree, I tend to upload games in large batches. But promise to post updates in future.

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Saturday, 1st October 2022 - 18:06
This will most likely be a group post on the announce page, so this one is completed to me.

Reply to Latest/Recently Added Games

You need to log in to post a reply.