DOS Gamer US @juloyus

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

New/unread posts

Home · Groups · Suggest · New/unread posts

DOS Gamer Group Message

GeeTee 6,734
DOS Gamer Pro
Location: Australia
Member Since: 10th Jun 2008

Posted - Sunday, 2nd October 2022 - 02:39
It's kinda hard to see whether any new posts have been added since I last checked. A "new" icon or indicator on threads with new posts would be great. Along with this, a button to mark an entire group as read, and/or to mark all groups read would be useful.

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Sunday, 2nd October 2022 - 02:42
I kinda started that new posts have a last post by username in the last post column. also newest messages and replies are on top.

I will try and improve new/notifications etc over the coming days

Reply to New/unread posts

You need to log in to post a reply.